Job Title: Case Manager
Summary position description:
With general directions, plans, organizes, delivers independent counseling, and monitors medical conditions of high risk prenatal clients at home and in clinic setting. Candidate will assure that all program standards and procedures as outlined by the Illinois Department of Public Health, Department of Human Services and East Side Health District are met.
The case manager will investigate and establish contact with individuals, families, or community agencies to facilitate the delivery of services offered through local health care agencies, and through social and human services agencies. The case manager will provide on-going services to clients as needed and work collaboratively with professionals in other disciplines to ensure continuity of health care. The position requires local travel, and occasionally out of town travel for meetings, conferences, etc.
*Position is contingent upon continued funding of present grants.
Required Skills, Education, & Experience:
- Master’s in Social Work, Registered Nurse-Diploma, or Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing. Must submit an Illinois R.N. License or apply for Illinois reciprocity;
- One year experience providing services to pregnant women and families with young children;
- Ability to maintain satisfactory working relationships with other employees, patients, family members, health personnel, and other professionals;
- Ability to conduct effective assessment interviews and develop care plans;
- Requires thorough knowledge, skills and experience working with and utilizing community resources;
- Ability to speak Spanish will be given preference;
- Must own a dependable automobile properly insured and possess a valid driver’s license;
- Computer literacy at the user level is required;
- Will accept other duties as assigned by ESHD;
- Adhere to policies and procedures, confidentiality and HIPPA;
- Drug free environment; drug screening and background check required.
Posting Nov 11th 2017 – Nov 24th 2017
Submit Resume and/or East Side Health District employment application to:
East Side Health District
Bhagya Kolli, Division Director
638 N. 20th Street
East St. Louis, IL. 62205
(618) 874-4713 Ext. 220
Copyright © 1937-2021 - East Side Health District - All Rights Reserved