Dental Health Services
Good oral hygiene and oral health practices are essentially good preventive dentistry. East Side Health District dental professionals provide young children excellent dental services and oral health education advice that equates to the following:
- Brush your teeth at least twice daily with fluoride toothpaste preferably in the morning and at night before bed.
- Replace your toothbrush every 3 to 4 months
- Floss, after eating to insure that bacterial particles that remains between teeth that causes decay are removed
- Eat healthier foods and healthier snacks such as fruits and vegetables
- See your local Dentist 2 to 3 times annually.
Due To State Funding In House Dental Services Will No Longer Be Available.
The Dental Department will be accepting appointments for Children, Adolescents and Adults. The Dental Department will offer the following services:
Extractions, Fillings, Sealants, Fluoride Treatments, Cleanings and Examinations.
Currently the Dentist will be available Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning from 8:30am – 12:30pm.
Please call 618-271-8722 Ext 257 for Appointments.
Copyright © 1937-2021 - East Side Health District - All Rights Reserved