Dental Health Services
Good oral hygiene and oral health practices are essentially good preventive dentistry. East Side Health District dental professionals provide young children excellent dental services and oral health education advice that equates to the following:
- Brush your teeth at least twice daily with fluoride toothpaste preferably in the morning and at night before bed.
- Replace your toothbrush every 3 to 4 months
- Floss, after eating to insure that bacterial particles that remains between teeth that causes decay are removed
- Eat healthier foods and healthier snacks such as fruits and vegetables
- See your local Dentist 2 to 3 times annually.
Due To State Funding In House Dental Services Will No Longer Be Available.
Dental Health Services Phone: 618.874.4713 Ext. 257 Fax: 618.874.4737 The Dental Services Department of East Side Health District welcomes Dentist Dr. Brett Irving to its Clinic Offices located at 638 North 20th Street.
The Dental Department will be accepting appointments for Children, Adolescents and Adults. The Dental Department will offer the following services:
Extractions, Fillings, Sealants, Fluoride Treatments, Cleanings and Examinations.
Currently the Dentist will be available Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning from 8:30am – 12:30pm.
Please call 618-271-8722 Ext 257 for Appointments.
GORDON D BUSH ELEMENTARY SCHOOL 1516 Gross Avenue East St. Louis, IL
DUNBAR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL 1835 Tudor Avenue East St. Louis, IL
OFFICER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL 558 N 27th St. East St. Louis, IL
LINCOLN MIDDLE SCHOOL 12 South 10th St. East St. Louis, IL
EAST ST. LOUIS SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL 4901 State Street East St. Louis, IL
Copyright © 1937-2018 - East Side Health District - All Rights Reserved