Job Title: Licensed Professional Nurse
Responsible to: Division Director of Nursing
Summary Position Description:
Licensed Professional Nurse will be assigned to work in all clinics: General Nursing, STD, Immunizations, Emergency Preparedness, School Base Clinics to implement standards of care to support the delivery of public health/community nursing programs and services for a local community or a large population group.
Will assist and work closely with the Public Health Nurse (RN) assigned to above programs and work under their direct supervision and standing orders of the Medical Director.
*Position is contingent upon continued funding.
Required Skills, Education, & Experience:
- License Practical Nurse. Must submit a current Illinois LPN License;
- Requires ability to develop and implement treatment procedures under RN supervision; requires thorough knowledge, skills and experience working with and utilizing community resources;
- Will establish contact with individuals, families, or community agencies to facilitate the delivery of service offered through the local health department, social and human services entities;
- Ability to maintain satisfactory working relationships with other employees, patients, family members, health personnel, and other professionals;
- Capable of working with individuals and groups to promote good health and disease prevention;
- Requires thorough knowledge, skills and experience working with and utilizing community resources;
- Computer literacy at the user level required;
- Candidates must own a dependable automobile and possess a valid driver’s license and auto insurance;
- Will accept any other duties as assigned by ESHD;
- Adhere to ESHD policy procedures;
- Drug Free Environment;
- Drug Screening Required.
Respond to: Lynn Shelton RN, Director of Nursing 874-4713 x 239 email@example.com
638 N 20th Street East St Louis, Il 62205
Date of posting: December 5, 2016
Copyright © 1937-2022 - East Side Health District - All Rights Reserved