Job title: Public Health Nurse
Summary Position Description:
With general directions, plans, organizes, delivers clinic services in Immunization/Physical/Lead Program. Provide case management services as programs dictate and assist with Communicable Disease investigations. Candidate will assure that all program standards and procedures as outlined by the Illinois Department of Public Health, Department of Human Services and East Side Health District are met.
*Position is contingent upon continued funding of present grants.
Required Skills, Education, & Experience:
- Registered Nurse, Baccalaureate or Associate Degree in Nursing. Must submit an Illinois R.N. License;
- Ability to maintain satisfactory working relationships with other employees and clients
- Capable of working with individuals and groups to promote good health and disease prevention;
- Requires thorough knowledge, skills and experience working with and utilizing community resources;
- Ability to conduct effective assessment interviews and develop care plans;
- Ability to develop and implement treatment procedures;
- Computer literacy at the user level required;
- Candidates must own a dependable automobile and possess a valid driver’s license and auto insurance;
- Will accept any other duties as assigned by ESHD;
- Adhere to all East Side Health District Policies and procedures
- Drug Free Environment;
- Drug Screening required.
Respond to: Lynn Shelton RN, Division Director of Nursing
East Side Health District
638 North 20th Street
East St. Louis, Illinois 62205
Phone#: (618) 874-4713 x239
FAX: (618) 874-6325
Copyright © 1937-2022 - East Side Health District - All Rights Reserved